Saturday, August 8, 2009

First of all, I wanted to thanks those who send me birthday wishes- Junjie, Anthony, JunChang, David.b, Honey, Aiping, Gabriel, Zoe, Rebecca, Koksoon and Michelle! As regard to what time you all send me doesnt matter to me at all.
I really do appreciate it!(:
I have to really thank Anthony, Melvin, Junjie and Syukri who have been my best friends and moltivating me for these five years. We have been overcoming obstacles together since secondary 1. I knew that we may be separated after our Os. But here I wish that you all can still continue to overcome your obstacles after your Os^^! Jy!!
Furthermore, I have to thank Koksoon, David.b and JunChang!! Thanks for the memorable memory! It will forever edged in my heart!
Lets us be like the house with balloons and take us to a greater height!
Hahas. Below are pictures for today^^!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home