Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally O lv Chinese Oral was over and I feel so relax now!
However, next week is my Eng prelim oral.
School days were almost the same for everyday; stayed back after school and studied in groups.
Despite having some jokes with the teacher, the lessons sometimes were very dried.
Also, I just realized that I have been procrastinating my homework and that now I have
many homework to complete.
Prelim is about 1months from now, and I don't even have the confident to strive in it.
Sad.

Just watched Ice Age 3 with Anthony, Junjie, Melvin, Syukri and Zhen Le.
It was so hilarious and I laughed almost every 5 minutes-.-
OMG! I laughed it loud and Syukri laughed even louder than me-.-
It was quite touching towards the end. Hahas!

Tomorrow watching Harry Potter! Can't wait to see it!
Kk have to do my homework already! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home