Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yesterday morning, I went to meet Jun Chang and David.B at the Admiralty MRT Station.
As we were late for about 20mins:X,
Anthony and Melvin went to Orchard first.
It was around 0945 when we reached Orchard and we went straight to Far East Shopping Centre to retrieve our deposit.
Thereafter, David.B suggested to go Ion to shop awhile.
It was huge and the things sold are expensive-.-
We headed to Heeren after that, as Anthony and Melvin wanted to buy some clothes.
Jun Chang, David.B and me went to the HMV to look at the CDs.
Jun Chang bought the Harry Potter game.
Although the game is expensive, it is very fun. I wanted to play it too!-.-
Anthony and Melvin headed to Bugis, whereas the rest of us went back to the Library to study.
When we reached CWP, we saw Zheng Chong and Glenn.

When Zheng Fa and I were about to pack up, we saw Lionel and Phidias.
They were holding a lot of plastic bags with many things in it: Bread, vegetables? others 4gt:x
Thereafter, I went to the Macdonal in 768 to have my dinner . I saw Chanel who was eating at there too, so unlucky:x hahas jk-.-

kk thats all Byeeeee!
These are all the pictures taken.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More pictures on Racial Harmony Day.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home