Sunday, June 21, 2009

Went to Jurong point 2 for today.
This is the first time we went there, though it opened months ago.
It was very big. We shopped for 3hrs+,
but only managed to shop finish the extension part.
It was like food paradise today, ate till so full.
Had lunch at the Ajisen Ramen, it should be a tea break since we had our lunch at 2+ :x
Went to Spade after lunch. In order to get a free shirt , we have to spent 100dollars.
I bought 1 Bermuda, while my brother bought 1 shirt and 1 Bermuda.
I got that free shirt(:
Gabriel even though one person,but he spent more than us.
He even bought bags from Zinc.
Later I went to the 'challenger' to see the headphone.
Some of it interested me, but I don't know which is good and not too expensive.
Bought tempura and sweet potato from the 'Taiwan Shilin snacks'
My brother and I went to the video shop to scan through the newest video,
while my parents were busily choosing Honey in the stall.
Had dinner at the hawker centre at Jurong.
Went back home after that(:!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home