Friday, August 7, 2009

Today was a very tiring day for me.
It started off by celebrating the National Day. Due to the H1N1, our celebrating was quite dry.
Anthony was the Mascot for my class. We dressed him till very cute-.-
Today, everyone was very active. They were screaming their voice out-.-
The atmosphere was very high indeed.
Btw Thankks Honey for your present(:! It is cute.
Haha every year I definitely got 1 present, it is from the school lol-.-

Thereafter, we went to Orchard to watch a movie-Up 3D
Junjie ps ah for waiting for me, as I was late for the meet-up :x
As JunJie and me dont know where is the Cineleisure, we went roaming around Orchard.
At first, we went to the shaw then to the heeran before we finally found the Cineleisure.
We met up with Koksoon, Rebecca, Anthony and Melvin. ZhenLe and ZhiCheng came at
a later time while David.B and JunChang were already waiting for us at the top floor.
The movie was very touching!! Furthermore, the song it have can really made people cry.
But at least the story plot is nice and it includes some jokes inside, which made me LOL-.-
The 3D was nicer, especially at the end when we can actually see the aeroplane flew into the screen and bullet shooting out of the screen.
Although, the ticket cost $13 which can allow me to watch 2 movie instead, it is worth it!
After the movie, we went to Orchard Central.
I dont really like the design inside, or perhaps it is not fully open yet.
However, there is still some design that attracted me- A 4th story girl statue and an aluminium cloud.
Thereafter, we went to Ion Orchard. As David.B and JunChang wanted to go Burberry to have a look at the shirt, Junjie and me followed. OMG!! One simple shirt can cost up to 200+-.-
Have our dinner at Wisma and went back home~~
Thankks JunJie for your treat, though i dont really want you to treat me hahas.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home