Monday, July 20, 2009

E213 Engineering Cost DecisionsToday, my school commemorate the racial harmony day.
Almost everyone in my class wears ethnic costumes, but not for me.
First period was Social Studies(SS) and my SS is better now, but I myself knew that it was not stable yet.
After the Recess, I was told to pass back
a pen to my friend by a teacher.
As my teacher was not in the class yet, I asked Anthony to accompany me. We were caught by a teacher.
We argued back a bit and was told to meet him after scho
ol. WTH!!
As told, we met him after school and his reason was that we did not attend the class on time.
My f
riend argued back.
I am not criticized on that teacher or the school. It was just that such small issue he caught us, though we realized our mistakes and for those large issue, like smoking, no one go and catch.
This was the first time I seen Anthony so angry before.
Luckily, he was not that merciless and sti
ll let us to eat and have our oral on time.
Also, during the oral, that teacher seemed like being force to test us.
She didn’t even prompt me any questions!!!
Throughout the oral, she was like looking around, doing her hair and also drinking the water.


Out of the topic, I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Here are some pictures i took.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home