Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photobucket

Paintball
Paintball was fun, although it was quite painful.
I got some bruises on my shoulder-.-
Before I went to play paintball, my heart pumped in anticipation though a bit scared
Went to Admiralty in the early evening to meet my friends.
When I reached, I was drenched in sweat as I wearing a jean and a long sleeve.
Anthony, Junjie and Zhen Le have already reached. The soap smell was very strong-.-
After Melvin, Marcus and his friends came, we headed to Khatib.
It was approximately a 10min walk from the Khatib Mrt before we reached the paintball field.
There was a pond and a basketball court nearby.
We waited for Koksoon and David Sentosa as they were a bit late.
Since it cut into our time, our instructors began to brief us about the safety rules and the mission
while waiting for them. The instructors will have a separate briefing for them.
Before the game starts, we have a tour around the field. The smell was unbearable, it was like a cow dunk-.-
The field was filled with cones which we have to shoot down, wall and some obstacles to protect us from the ammos and also a line in the middle whereby we could not crossed over.
The Marker which so called the gun was damn heavy with the ammos inside.
The mission is that we have to shoot down the cone which is on the opposite side before we can send a team member to get the flag and run back to the starting point.
Those who got shot have to run back to the starting point too.
Our team consists of Anthony, David, Koksoon, Junjie, Zhen Le and me.
We lost the first match as we are a green-horn.
Second mission was a little bit more challenging, this time round we have to get a brick too.
This is the round where I got shot twice in my chest though one slide off hehe :x
'Peng Peng' Ouch pain-.-
Perhaps I was too nervous and never scanned through for adversaries before I went to claim the brick. We lost the second match too.
Then the third match, we promised not to hide anymore, and should chiong all the way.
This round we have to plant the flag on a cone and Anthony was the one entrusted to plant it.
Similarly, we are at a losing end. However, we never gave up. Though the pain on my shoulder was unbearable, I managed to get the brick from the help by Junjie. Thankks for covering me(:!
We managed to catch up, but Anthony lost the flag!! Omg, we were like roaming around to look for the flag and the deafening gun shot which made us even more nervous.
Although we found the flag, the opposite sides still managed to plant it before us and the game ended us 3-0 defeat.
But it was really fun and it allow me to gain an invaluable experience. The 50dollars was worth it.(:




Photobucket

Photobucket
Zhen Le very funny, he purposely took the picture a bit to the left so that Anthony would not be in the picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wow! Gangster!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our instructors! Ivan and ******* forgot :x

Photobucket
Junjie what was that expression? LOL!

Photobucket
Paying attention to the instructors who was briefing about the safety rules.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It is cute-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home