Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today was our School Sports Carnival.
Yesterday night, I almost can't sleep.
I was too nervous, with butterflies keep hitting against the wall of my stomach.
It was raining in the morning when we assembled at the parade square.
Hence, we headed back to the class. Luckily, it stopped if not we don't know when can the carnival commence. It started with some runners running with the torch. Everybody started to cheer.
Afterwards, I headed to the foyer to prepare for the relay. I was the no.6 runner.
I was even nervous and tense. I scared i will pull the whole team down, since my timing
is the last in the team. It started off quite well with third place, but became 2nd with the help of the 4th runner. First was still Red house, with Junjie, my friend running for the 5th runner.
When it reached my turn, it was third. The same pressure i felt last year when i was second.
Luckily, the gap was not too far and i managed to overtake 2nd which was yellow.
I spring at the last part as i heard someone shouting my name from the field, even though
I don't know who was shouting it, but it surely gave me the moltivation to run even faster.
Due to the fact that i spring at the last part, my leg was totally numb when i reached the finishing point. The pain was unbearable. Thanks Giem Teck for helping me to apply the cream on my legs. I felt better afterwards.
Went to look Capt.Ball after that.
Many people claimed that green will be out either last or third.
However, they proved them wrong, Green house was the first for the guys.
The results are; 20-9, 14-13, 20-18 ^^! Gratz Jason and TongEn.

Also, it was the first time i saw students won teachers by so much.
Finally I got my first trophy, although it was 2nd, it was already a big achievement for me.
Went to play Basketball after my lunch at home.
There was Melvin, Mayi, Koksoon, GuangYong, Junjie, David.B and me. TongEn and MingHui
went home already when i reached.
We played till 7 and this was my 5th time play Bball and I knew I still need more practice.
Thankks for my three shifus, Koksoon and David and Junjie.
Hahas thanks for exercising for too long my leg was so pain now TT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home