Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reminiscing on last Sun, I went to Marina Square again.
This time I went to Convention Centre with family to watch the IT Exhibition.
It was raining heavily and the shopping mall nearby was crowded with people.
I can stand at the aisle of the shopping mall for 5mins without moving-.-( can see how crowed it was)
My Dad bought a new lappy, a mini one, it was so cute haha
Went to play Bball at the evening. When I reached, Anthony, Melvin, David Boy, Junjie, Thomas, Junren, Jordan and Zheng Cong had already started playing. Koksoon, Justin, Gavin and Adrian arrived later.
We play until 7+ before I went to have dinner with Anthony and Koksoon on the nearby coffee shop.
I was damn tired and busy during the holiday.
Early in the morning of Monday have to go to school for the speech day rehearsal.
Tuesday and Wed was packed with remedials.
Wed evening went to play Bball with Anthony and Gabby.
We went to Woodlands Mart to get our ball pump.
It was damn funny. We do not know how to pump and we did'nt realised the air was escaping-.-
We keep pump and pump and the ball was still so soft-.-
Saw Audrey, her sis and Anthony sis, then we went to play Bball together.
After 6+ all went home, except for me and Anthony.
Got 1 boy and girl played a match with us and we got thrashed by them,
they are too pro and yet we are just beginners, sad.
Anthony and me kept accidentally stepped on that girl shoes-.-
Thursday, which was yesterday, I have to go to school for CCA for 9hrs, LOL! I thought i can't make it, but the time flies very fast.
Did Pt and some cheers during the morning.
After that was the boring part, we have to do footdrill. Nonetheless, we still have to do it. speech day is coming.
Went to Woodlands Mart with Jason and Giem Teck to have lunch.
We have our Radio Communication afterward.
We played with the Walky talky(aiya dunnoe how to spell=X).
We roamed around the school with it. It was kind of fun.
It was finally the Games^^. We played the game so called crazy floorball.
It was because 20+ of us fighting for that 1 tiny pathetic ball.
My team was strong and we thrashed our adversary by 8-0 during the first and second half. However, our sir helped them.
Hence, we can't let down our guard, he was pro, but still we managed to win by 13-8 Haha.
I sprained my leg, but now it is better(:
I have to do my HW already, Cya :DD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home