Friday, March 27, 2009

Todae, the school was fine.
Social studies is getting more stressing, and i am trying very hard for it.
Similarly, during Mt remedial, MeiQin and me was the last two who finished the letter.
We have to take the responsibilities to collect the script of the others and passed it to Mdm Wong.
It was just in the morning when Ms Ho asked me to bring my Uniform.
I called Gabby to bring it down for me=X!
Omg lah, the reason why i have to bring uniform was that they want to take my pictures
and paint it on the wall-.-
There was three of us; Aisha, Marziela and me( ps if i spell wrong any name)
At first, we did not want to take, but still we took haha:X
Aisha and Marziela kept laughing, I almost LOL! but controlled it hehe.
I was so worried how will I looked like on the wall...
ManyMany homeworks to be done Cya(:!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home