Friday, March 13, 2009

Got back my Report book on thursday.
I realised that only three parents attended the speech and i got the no 1, Melvin got no 2.
Hahahas.
It was Ms pan who speak to my dad and it took around 3min. They have nothing to ask and tell.
Just that my language must improve.
I have already told myself many times that i have to improve, but i knew i have put the effort
already.
Yesterday, afternoon stay back in school to do my holiday assignment.
There was no CCA as there was parent meeting session for the sec 2.
Alicia and Joyce help me in my compo, Thankks (:
Michelle kept taking my stationery, then i cant find it..
Finally march holiday is here.
However, almost everyday i have to go back to school except for friday.
Friday, Mdm Zuraidah treat us to Pizza hut, cant wait to wear new clothes.
Hahas :DD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home