Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today went to meet up with Anthony, ZhenLe, JunJie and Melvin at Admiralty.
On the way to Admiralty, I walked pass the garden
and i went to try on the pull-up. Yea, I can make it to 5th time ler!(:
After that we made our way to the library.
We reached there at around 11 and knew what, it was fulled..
Saw MeiQin, QiMin, Magdalene, XinYi and Minyan on a table. They reached at 10-.-
Hence, we just anyhow find a spot to sit and start on our study.
Syukri and LinSheng joined us at a later time.
Saw Lionel and ****** haha can't tell.
Went to have lunch at CWP foodcourt and after that only left Syukri, Anthony, ZhenLe and me who went back to the library.
Anthony and ZhenLe left me at around 5 which left only Syukri and me. Hahas

Took NAFFA at Wed. I start my station with Sit and Reach. I got 47, 1 more to A Grrrr!
I only managed to pull 1 time on my chim-up. 10.36s for shuttle run.
Thanks to MAYI, I got only 25 for my sit-ups-.- 171 for Broad Jump, so embarassing=X!
Got to go back to study Byee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home