Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It started quite well for today.
During Ft Ms Mars discussed with us about the economic crisis.
Mr Mok was absent, hence during 2 periods of Lights was like so relaxing
and I was reading Twilight to occupy my time.
Mr Chong was so angry on our class today due to the fact that our class is too noisy..
I knew i did really badly for my Mt paper today. Moreover, i did not have time to complete it..
My Mt marks is deteriorating although my eng have improved and scored almost full marks
for science and Amaths. It equals nothing if i continue to fail my language....
Went to Gym after common test with Melvin and Syukri. Decide to run 1 round around
the school to start training on our fitness in prepare for the school carnival. My timing
drop from last year 3mins to now 5mins..
Afterwhich, we were playing with the piano, we were just beginner
and it was like so awkward when we were playing-.-
However, i will work harder so as for now i have to stop
Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home