Friday, February 20, 2009

I enjoyed my day today, especially during Chem Prac whereby we can get our hands onto the
experiment.
Amaths test was manageable, i got 16/20. I just dont get it,why my working was wrong.
During CCA, I played floorball despite my leg was having blister. It became worst and I end up having more blisters..
The game was so crazy, in such a small court and yet around 30 ppl was playing with 1 small ball .
After CCA, met up with Anthony. Anthony and Koksoon followed me back to my home. They was waiting for me while i get changed.
Afterwhich, we went to CWP. It was damn crowded. Met up with ZHen Le, ZHicheng, JunJie, LinSheng and MingHui. Thanks to Koksoon height and his 8Megapixes Phone that we can have a clear picture of them
Haha i should go to bed already cya
;DD!

[I have no idea how to flip it-.-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home