Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today went to SWAMI Home for CIP.
We were first brief and afterwards were separated into groups of three.
We were being tasked to chat with the elderly at 2nd floor.
At first, i felt wierd talking to them because of the gap between us
but afterwards felt more smooth chatting with them.
It was at the time of 4 when we start to feed them.
I fed the elderly until his mouth was covered with porridge-.-
Have a conversation with a man there, he explained to me the places there.
What he said was real, i wont just dumped my parent there as it was them who
brought me up. I really really detest those who have the courage to dump their parent.


Koksoon took it secretly haha Shhhh!
LOL took so many pictures but 4gt to take mine-.-
Haha i have a very good experience and learnt lots of things today^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home