Friday, February 13, 2009

Todae lessons ended very quickly.
Morning moltivation talk was quite moltivating.
I like the butterfly story even though i had listened to it for serveral times already.
No MT remedial for today, haha
todae the training was very exhausting, in addition to my injured toe and blisters
it was a painful training-.-
Because of getting Gold and silver for CSA and EUA respectively
we got our treat from the teacher which was pizza, WOW!! soon i will be turning into a pig-.-
i ate 2 pieces(I am not greedy, everyone is entitled to 2 pieces at least, but Jason nvr ate.)
Thanks for the PIZZA^^!
Tomorrow will be the footdrill competition, So nervous now-.-
I will not be celebrating for tomorrow so I Wish everyone a Very Good Valentine Day;DD!
Hahas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home