Thursday, May 29, 2008

Todae, au usual remedial lesson
I was late by 3 mins LOL lucky still can assemble in e hall
It start with moltivational talk,similar as yesterdae
todae topic is dream, dun be dreamer muz work towards it(:
During recess went to buy 5ys
for both phy n chem,cost$10- .-
Waaaa after recess is maths n we spent 10mins w8ing for Mr chong..
dden he brought us to 4e2 to play maths card game,
It was fun actually,have e same concept of playing donkey
LOL syukri u r e donkey(:
ps ah me melvin n david work 2gether to sabo u- .-
Stay bak with Kok,reb n pris
to chiong my stack of hw at least 8...but i will chiong finished it!!!
Waaa at 230 all ps me....nvm still gt 3 from N2
Decide to go hm at 4,cant realli concentrate with
e leadership camp gg on- .-
haii now chionging my hW(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home