Saturday, May 24, 2008




Todae wake up veri early for flag dae
Dis year my 2nd time
745 supposingly nid to reached sch but i 8 dden reached..
went to amiralty again lol
while walking to thr saw Qimin,thanks ya even tough u donate veri less:X
sms Junjie to come help me again
ddis time he agreed yea^^
saw thomas, wow u so big until i cant notice u
i onli notice u when u stood infront of me- .-
btw thanks for donating,gud luck for ur tok in e university
YO, Hong n JUnjie came hehe
thanks Junjie for donating 2dollar,hehe paid bak last time u owe me..
Sii wei Kwang!!! tok so much till end still nvr help me donate....
DDen saw johnathon,thanks for donating too(:
Work till 12+ haii so tired..
Si michelle hit my head so hard next time i gonna pull ur hair hehe:X
Went to B1 find WEi KWang n JUNjie
slack,toking for half n hour LOL
Took pic- .-
JUnjie bz learning cube so cute- .-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home