Friday, May 16, 2008

Waaaa teng kiat u r pro lor!!
6 daes of sch u pon 5 days..
cant w8 to play bleach heat e soul 5
Haii verii malu lor became oral examiner..
i verii sad sad, i regretted after showing
my fren tat i can finished e cube
now all ppl want me to teach..
After sch stayed bak to do Maths with kok
yesterdae also e same,
waaa Mr chong veri bad,said 30 mins
he will be available n can attend to me yet i w8 for 1hr30min..
nvm lar he bz taking class photo..
n he said he will gave me ans sheet
i w8 until 630 still nvr saw him...den went home~
Todae morning asked him for ans sheet,and he said he 4gt;X
he very guilty he said- .-
nvm lar i 4gave u^^

Todae gt CCA as usual,
but my cca should be stand down since last week
for sec 4 n 5 Going to do Maths again
kk cya bb~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home