Friday, September 18, 2009

18Sept
The Science paper today was quite easy!(:
Similarly, Mr Ong asked me the same question, "Can you score full marks?" Stress!!
Thereafter, I went to Admiralty to meet up with Anthony, Melvin, Junjie, ZhiCheng and ZhenLe.
Then Koksoon, Rebecca and MingHui in the MRT. OMG Koksoon's head almost touched the ceiling.
We alighted at Yishun and headed to Seoul Garden for our lunch :x!
Since it was like a buffet-like, everyone took as many food as they like. Yumyum!
We ate until very full before we went to the Lan shop, but we all played a few matches of basketball at the arcade first, for warming up? LOL!
After that we played counter strike for 2 hours. It was my first time playing and I died very easily and quickly-.-
All my friends killed 50+ people already, whereas I killed a pathetic number of 9-.-
Thanks ZhiCheng for guiding me!:D
Went to 888 there to play basketball at the evening. I am quite impressed that I am actually playing better, even though i had not played it for a few months. However, at least I know I am improving and I am very happy about it!.
After playing, went back home with Anthony. Have to go study already. Perhaps my blog will be in hiatus until my O lv ends.
Hahas Bye! Here are the pictues taken(:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home