Friday, September 11, 2009

11Sept
After extensive studying for the past few days, I am taking a break today.
Went to Orchard with Gabriel, his mother and my family.
Went to Ion Orchard to shop before we went to Far East Plaza.
On our way to Far East Plaza, we came upon a shop called 'Etude House' which is the No1 Korean cosmetic shop and went inside to see. My sister and my mom bought some nail polish and we actually got Lee Min Ho's folder and poster Hahas!
At Far East Plaza, my sister and my mom went to see girl's stuff
while Gabriel, Ben and I went to look at some shirts.
Thereafter, we made our way to heeran which took us around 10mins-.-
At HMV, I saw lots of things that I wanted to buy- Headphone and SS501 Album!
It cost 80+bucks and I don't know when then I can save to that amounts.
Went to central point to have our dinner. We took around half and hour to choose where to have our dinner-.-
After careful considering, we chose to eat at Sumi Yakitori. I ate Charsiew Ramen hahas!
After that we went to Plaza Singapura to have dessert, LOL! :x
Hahas after filling up our stomach, we made our way back to Admiralty.
Thats all for today, I will post some pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home