Wednesday, August 8, 2007

TOdae my birthdae hehe >.<
Todae wake up early, wear red T-shirt go sch ^v^
After the uniform group march away, we sang song hehe
The people behind started to play tatoo, they anyhow paste tatoo
on other ppl face(very bad rite =.=lll)
I did nth much after the concert just wandering ard zz
Play chess with Sin Wei(my fri), i lose all sia T_T
After tat i go watch my bro friends(andy, george they all^^) playing captain ball
with teachers(it was a gg although they lost=( )
Then i go see my fri play chess
Ard 1030, i saw my bro with his friends(ancel,weiliang, jun ming they all)
LUcky they nvr bash me =)
After sch i go my primary sch(Admiralty) with my fri ai de(dun tell him zz),
got jumbo sale hehe
Almost all the teacher change liao, cant find my teacher xx
Saw jun ming again =x
Then go home, really sian nth to do
Nid to eat mian xian with egg =/
Btw tks for all the birthdae wishes XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home