Wednesday, July 25, 2007


As usual got morning run but dunoe y end up having a free breakfast hah??
Haha todae started good , e maths at ava rm with aircon learning trigo^^
Next was geo, it was ok ok lor
After this was FS then ,teach fri a maths until zz
Lesson after recess was not boring as phy n chem was my fav subject =)
I get bak phy test, happy as i reached my target, whereas chem had to re-test todae, i have confident to achieve my target. Also retriving
my copper sulphate cystals (CuSO4) , it was nice :)
After that was eng, mdm phua nvr come , thus a relief teacher take over, she also cant control our class
As usual after sch, got SST but got maths competition therefore no SST=}
But i got many questions no time do, hope can get credits =.=lll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home