Monday, July 16, 2007

todae first lesson maths test , i stuggled to finished in time n i make it^^
then next lesson chem ( my fav sub) i learn more on acids n alkalis
next lesson eng , letter writing test (i finished in last min again)
next lesson chin(the worst horrible class i ever in the teacher keep scolding n the students keep talking n eating n throwing thing T_T)
next was ss essay test but dunoe y teacher nvr come n i wasted my sat n sun learning so hard on that
the last 2 lesson was physics(my fav sub also), when the class hear that phy teacher nvr come all ppl gone mad here shout then shout , so child****
i tink my class no ho** liao
go back hm ealier coz sec4 got listening n i chiong my hw after reaching hm
nite chatting n watch campus superstar , yeaaaaaaaa shawn 25 points i hope he can in ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home