Saturday, January 17, 2009

Went to Expo to work for today.
When we reached, it was quite late alrdy
Boss fetched us to hall1, Omg he drove damn fast!
Many ppl dun have the shirt they need for work
and this make the boss very Angry,
Rlyrly Angry!!
Afterwhich went to prepare for the lunch.



The food was so intriguing and i have to keep ask myself
not hungry, not hungry.
Time Flies and lunch is over.
Its time forrrrrrrrrrr clearing up! haha
OMG i spilled e curry on the floor, it got onto my hand and its hot..
My hand got injured, it seems like a needle thing poking into my skin
Lucky, an indian man squeezed it out for me, the pain was unbearable
But thanks!






During the night went to 883 to shop awhile,
since we haven went thr for years LOL!
Hahas




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home