Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lets start from last monday haha
Its is a public holiday,me n my family went to play bowling
My skills was very bad-.- for e first rd i got 66 as for e second i got 62
Luckily i managed to score 1 strike(:




Tuesday went to bugis again till very late then went home-.-
This is Lionel,i secretly took it =X! Shhh


As for friday,i went to work at suntec convention centre
It was quite manageable at thr but e ballroom was so huge
furthermore e pickup point was at e far end-.-
very fast it is 11 n it is time to go home ^^
Thanks Anthony,Zhen Le,Zhicheng for waiting us :D
Lucky still gt last train-.-

Saturday,working at e same place but this time is 4th floor not 6th floor
it was abit smaller
Lucky my table no ppl haha. However, i still need to help other table -.-
After 12 in e morning,we started to do some clearing up
n soon it is 2 and finally can go home!!
But we have to wait till 230 for our taxi
tongen slept in my house for 1 day
we chat till 4+ before we sleep lol-.-


This is for Sunday


Monday we went to hr again to get our paid
Afterwhich went to bugis,Mosburger to chiong our homework


thursday which was yesterday is e day i getting my N lv results
e feeling is so strange that i cannot describe
My results r as follow:
eng-4
mt-2
Combined Humanities-3
Combined Science(phy,chem)-1
A.Maths-1
I hope that my O lv Maths can get an A1
At e night went to Sakura which was beside e RP to eat
Ate alot till like pig-.-
OMG i saw MR Teo! ! -.- but i concealed myself haha LOL-.-



Anthony's Bag is so nice n cute=X! xDD!


Thats all HAHA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home