Saturday, October 25, 2008

Psps for nt posting for a long time
was preparing for O lv maths nnd working

Letz start from wed 22oct
my hair was getting long nd i have a exam on friday
therefore i decided to trim it
went with anthony,melvin,zhenfa n zhenle
LOL e place was juz beside my block==
Waaaa Thomas cut our queue!!

For thurs nth much
but thanks anthony nnd federick for helping me to carry
my books to my block! now then i realised how many rubbish nnd books
in my locker..

Friday-judgement day
although i was prepared but i was quite nervous
Paper 1 was quite ez, but paper 2 nt gonna be ez
went to get 3 paper 2 from Mr Chong
saw weiliang,so long nvr saw him,hope he pass his math this time
Staying back to do my bridging homework,nvr finished no sec5!!
also i am waiting for Muzhu so as to pass bks to help her to decide her subjects

CONTINUE on next post!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home