Friday, July 25, 2008

SORRY Vegetables!
Ps ah i nt used to mine new shoe
so therefore cant catch up to you
even spraint my ankle during 3rd rds-.-"
finished 5th rds with syukri
haii no time for 6th rds..
Gt blisters,so pain..
STUPID Syukri!!
I nvr wear my shoes, yet u sabo me..
gt test during a maths again
Haii it dont seems like a test to me lor
they keep ask teacher to give clues
then teacher gave,it was like teacher tell all e steps..
After sch did chin letter with federick n jason
soon after tat all go scrolling ard e sch,left me-.-"
during 2+ finally 1e1 released from their ddunoe wat course
then Junwei gabby n others accompany me^^
after awhile gab went for his it
at 5+ junwei fed jason n weilun playing soccer using baseball LOL
went bak home at ard 630+
Wth it was when i reached home then realised
my pe attire left at sch
SIAN...
haii-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home