Monday, April 14, 2008

LAst Fridae, a verii impt event which was speech dae
Early released, 11pm
Went home to prepared the things needed for my parade
Dden went to sch with my cousin,michelle to sch
I was late sia- .-
E parade was ok but i still tink i had nt done enuff....
E prize ceremony was more worst for me i was so nervous sia
Sumore my fren kip shouting....
LOL~ at e backstage playing with my fren dden hor get scolded by tat hairy man
Wei Kuang n Marcus want pluck his hair sia lol verii bad..
E buffet was quite nice, kip taking drinks until no more

Sat
Went to evgsec dden in afternoon went to jelan besar
To give out donation bag
WAAA at first i tot diff sia dden in e end so ez
Tat chanel veri bad go take my pic n ddunoe do wat to it.......
Sun
Went to vivo lol- .-
Went to888 to make spec at niite....
increased by 75.....
Todae
Gt back phy test-full mark ....
afternoon do hw till 6 lol raining....
Gud luck for those taking NAFA
Doing hw at near e canteen was quite nice
Heard ppl playing piano
DDen chanel go play ,dden the scene distructed lol jk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home