Saturday, February 23, 2008






Yesterdae, sat 23Feb

E fifteen dae 0f new year r over
Finally can open my h0ngpao (= gt 200+ =X
Went t0 CWP t0 eat lunch bef0re went t0 library
Decided t0 watch m0vie with my cousin (L change e world)
S0 coincident I Saw JiaLe my pri fren, he watched e same m0vie as me l0lx
It was veri nice, h0pe gt part4-.-

Gt 1 line L said "No matter how talented you are, you alone cannot change the world.." dis is e line tat i will rmb
L verii funny t00- when he stand straight can hear e s0und
0f e br0ken b0ne, furtherm0re he w0nt 4gt t0 put his mask on
n f00d-.- especially e l0rry....
L had n0 interaction with other human, theref0r can only
culminate e child with him offering a skewer ladened
with sweet stuff...
N I sympathize e FBI 0f bec0ming e dec0y f0r 2 times l0lx^0^
It was s0 sad tat L had t0 die....

Went t0 Mac t0 eat dinner^^

GG t0 end here cya
TAkE CArE Every0ne ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home