Thursday, January 24, 2008

22Jan, tues
Mr ch0ng finally gave bak 0ur test papers-gt full marks =X
He gave me an Highlighter which he called a glue with sand -> ?? LoL
Btw tks^^
Eng test was 0k~
SST/Remedial started -
Use e time t0 d0ne my h0mew0rk^^
G0 back h0me dden-e painting haven finishes except f0r my sis,parent n mine bedrm
Tats y cant post bl0g-.- all e plug pluck 0ut..

23Jan , wed
Ge0 n SS test was ok~ ss test sh0uld onli be 25 min, Ms sharifa gave us 10 m0re mins
with0ut n0eing tat-.-
SSt again~
G0 bak h0me, e painters start t0 paint e living rm, my shirt t0uch e paint sia=X
Play with my neighb0ur daughter,5 years 0ld, she was s0 cute
N she was very energetic, she can run ard e area 0utside my house f0r manii rd
w/o getting tired-.-
Spent wh0le 0f my niitex studying f0r my Chem Test

24Jan ,t0dae
PHy test was easy, Chem was ok~
T0dae special, no SST c0z 0f release 0f O level results
N they want us t0 witness it
Waaaaa t0p 6As sia
I wonder h0w eng can get A1....
Gratz my k0r f0r getting 16 points~ although ur eng fail=X
S0 n0w it gave me m0re c0urage t0 w0rk on my eng
K n0w revising f0r my A maths 2m0rr0w test..
What sia my tb n n0tebk in lockers=.=''' n0w 0nli study test by l00king thru
file n 5YS....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home